Enjoy Fresh. Enjoy Local. Give Local.
For the 6th year, we are thrilled to partner with Carolina Brewery this October for Breast Cancer Action Month! All #DrinkSkyPink events, hosted by the brewery, help support our fight against breast cancer.
Carolina Brewery donates a portion of sales from Drink Sky Pink merchandise to Komen NCTC which helps provide critical breast health services across our local communities and fund lifesaving research for the cures. Sky Pink will be featured at the following events:
Launch Parties – Tuesday, October 1
- Chapel Hill Taproom: October 1 | 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Pittsboro Taproom: October 1 | 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- He’s Not Here, Chapel Hill: October 1 | 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
#DrinkSkyPink Tap Takeovers
- Lowes Foods, Wake Forest: October 1 | 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Lowes Foods, Knightdale: October 4 | 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Raleigh Beer Garden, Raleigh
- ALL MONTH: Pink Cups on the Rooftop
- Pint Night: October 17 | 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Carolina Brewery Tent Events
- Fish Like a Girl Tournament, Charity Fishing Tournament, Avon, NC: October 5
- Outer Banks Beer Festival at Jack Brown’s, Kill Devil Hills: October 12
- Falling For Local Festival, Dix Park in Raleigh: October 19 | 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Heroes in Heels, Liberty Hall @ Franklin, TN: October 22 | 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
#DrinkSkyPink Tasting Events
- Weaver Street Market, Raleigh: October 18 | 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Total Wine @ Brier Creek, Raleigh: October 24 |4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Weaver Street Market, Carrboro: October 24 | 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
About Carolina Brewery
Cofounded in 1995 by Robert Poitras, Carolina Brewery is a North Carolina institution with two brewpub locations in Chapel Hill and Pittsboro, each serving fresh, made-from-scratch entrees using local ingredients. The brewery is the fifth oldest in the state and a pioneer for craft brewing throughout the country. Carolina Brewery has received numerous accolades in the press and at respected beer festivals throughout the world, including the gold medal at the Great American Beer Festival, over a dozen medals at the World Beer Championships, and many more. A graduate of the Siebel Institute of Technology & World Brewing Academy in Chicago, Jon Connolly has served as Carolina Brewery’s Brewmaster for 20 years. Carolina Brewery’s beers are available at restaurants, bars, and shops offering craft beer throughout the Carolinas and Tennessee. For a full list of Carolina Brewery’s handcrafted beers, all of which are brewed in-house, visit carolinabrewery.com.