2017 Triangle & Wilmington Race Successes

TOGETHER WE MADE A DIFFERENCE!

We are so proud to announce that thanks to YOU we raised over $124,000 at the Wilmington Race for the Cure on March 25th and raised over $890,000 at the Triangle Race for the Cure on May 5th! These funds will help our local affiliate support Komen’s Bold Goal to decrease breast cancer deaths by 50% in the U.S. by 2026 through investing 75% of the net funds raised in Community Health Grants that provide screening, diagnostic, and education services across our 29 counties and investing the remaining 25% into Komen’s National Research Program, which funds cutting edge research that will find the cures! Without our amazing sponsors, team captains, team members, and individual participants this success would not be possible and we are extremely thankful for all of your support this year.

2017 Wilmington Race for the Cure Highlights

Top Fundraising Team: 

A Sole Team for Vickie

Top Fundraising Individual:

Phil Byrd 

Top Fundraising Survivor: 

Suzanne Phillips

 2017 Triangle Race for the Cure Highlights

Top Fundraising Team: 

Kristi’s Krew

Top Fundraising Individual:

Phil Byrd

Top Fundraising Survivor:

Linda Duffield

 

Go to Top