Who’s Your One?
Did you know that 1 in 8 women in the U.S. will develop breast cancer at some point in their lifetime. 1 in 8! In fact, someone in the U.S. is diagnosed with breast cancer every 2 minutes. And too often, we lose someone we love to the disease – 4 people, every hour of every day. That’s unacceptable! Susan G. Komen is committed to saving lives from breast cancer. Who is the one person in your life that you would do anything in the world to protect from this deadly disease? Who’s your one?
Join the Conversation
Join the ongoing conversation with others affected by breast cancer on our closed Komen Breast Cancer Group on Facebook.
Need help on what to say? Consider one of these conversation starters.
- What advice would you give to someone else who just received a diagnosis?
- How has having breast cancer changed your outlook?
- What gives you strength during treatment?
- What support have you found especially helpful?
- What can co-survivors do to help?
Share your Story
Sharing your personal story can provide solace to yourself and offer hope for others. Submit your own story today.